- Reception can be contacted on (021) 7978043 between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm (3:00 pm on Fridays).
- Grade Heads are the first port of call regarding the children. All email addresses are on the website.
- Teachers may be emailed directly regarding any queries around academic, pastoral or behavioural issues.
- The counsellors may be mailed directly if you wish to discuss a personal matter.
- The Deputy Principal in charge of discipline may be contacted with any queries regarding discipline issues or questions.
- The Principal may be contacted with issues you deem serious enough to bring to his attention.
What if I need to confirm a date?
Contact the school’s reception or check the website.
What if my child is sick?
Please call the Secretary first thing in the morning.
What if my child is late?
Your child must report at the office and collect a late slip. If you can accompany them, an explanation as to why they are late would be appreciated.